We go the extra mile for our co-workers and our customers.
We express a work ethic that propels the core mission of the business.
We speak in inclusive and positive language.
We express appreciations as a way to celebrate our accomplishments.
TERRA is a small, community-minded, mission-driven, independently owned grocery store competing in a marketplace dominated by businesses many times our size. To stay in business and thrive, we need a staff that is cohesive, motivated, hard-working, and enjoys interacting with other people. If this resonates with you, we hope you will apply to work here. If hired, you would be working with some AMAZING people!
Position(s) currently open:
We have no job openings right now. However, you are still welcome to turn in the application materials. We will keep your materials on file for 30 days. Please indicate which department(s) you would be interested in: Customer Service, Grocery, Produce, Custodial and/or Administrative.
How to apply:
Please provide the following:
1) A current resume that includes the length of employment at each job you list.
2) A cover letter that includes the title of the job you are applying for and why you think you would be a good fit.
3) Contact information for at least three prior employers who we can call for references.
Three options for getting us your application materials:
1) Email them to info @ terragrocery.com. 2) Drop them off at our Customer Service desk.
3) Mail them to: Personnel / TERRA / 1530 Cornwall Ave, Suite 101 / Bellingham, WA 98225.
1530 Cornwall Avenue
TERRA ORGANIC & NATURAL FOODS 1530 Cornwall Avenue Bellingham, WA 98225 360-715-8020